Please see the course flyers for Spring 2014:
- Reading & Translating Contemporary Japanese Literature - JPN 4930 / FOW 5934. Mon&Wed 3:00-4:15 pm - Professor Yoshio.
- Japanese Society in Global Perspective - SYD 4451 / ASN 3931 / ASN 5932. Mon&Wed 5:00-6:15 pm - Professor Marr.
- Zen and Tea Ceremony II - ASN 4404 / ASN 5131. This course does not require any prerequisites. Please contact Asian Studies for a permission number if you encounter any problems registering. - Dr. Messersmith
- Sacred Image, Sacred Spaces in Indian Religions - REL 3077 / REL5937. Please note: Class time has been changed to Tu&Thr 2:00-3:30 pm. The extra Grad Session on Tuesdays is unchanged. - Professor Vose.
- Graduate Seminar in Urban Sociology - SYD 6418. Mon 2:00-4:45 pm - Professor Marr.
Please be aware of enrollment dates:
- December 18 - January 5: Open registration for degree-seeking students
- January 5: Last day to register without incurring a $100 Late Registration Fee
- January 6: Classes begin
- January 13: Last day to add courses; last day to drop courses or withdraw from the University without incurring financial liability for tuition and fees
- January 31: Last day to apply for graduation at the end of Spring 2014 term.
- March 17: Last day to drop a course with a DR grade. Last day to withdraw from the University with a WI grade.