G-SIPA Curriculum Committee
Steven J. Green School of International and Public Affairs Curriculum Committee
Please review all the files listed below, organized by department.
Check the status of all your submissions on the Faculty Senate portal:
Visit G-SIPA site for more details on upcoming deadlines and meetings for AY 2020-2021.
- New Course Proposal - ASN3XXX K-Pop and J-Pop Culture
- Change to Undergraduate Certificate in Asian Studies
- Change to Undergraduate Certificate in Japanese Studies
- History-Public Health Program Termination
- EUH4521 - Victorian Britan | GL Course
- EUH4462 - History of Modern Germany | GL Course
- EUH4542 - Modern Britain | GL Course
- HIS4XXX Piracy in Spanish World | New Course and GL
- HIS4XXX Spanish Pacific | New Course and GL
- AMH4XXX American Conservatism | New Course